My player of the game is Willie Cauley-Stein. Because he was in a slump but came out of it. Let's hope it can continue!!
Over all I thought this was a good UK type team when. I do not have really any complains about how this team played. They dominated in my opinion on both ends of the court.
Our leading scorer was WCS with 18 points, followed by Aaron Harrison with 16 points, Julius Randle added 12 points, James and Alex both had 10 points, followed by Andrew Harrison with 9 points.
Our rebounding game was good as well. WCS had 11 rebounds, followed by Alex with 7, Aaron with 6, Julius with 5, James had 3, Andrew and Dakari both added 2.
To start the game Cal started with 5 freshman. This year is the first time UK has ever started 5 freshman. I believe that the UK/MIZZOUI game was the first time.
Overall I am proud of how my Cats played and will take this victory they way they got it! James Young didn't have the best game but everyone else did. Just imagine how good this team could be if every single player had there best game. I still think this team has a lot of potential to get better and all I got to say is teams in March WATCH OUT!! I know for a fact no team that is a one seed will want UK sitting at there 2,3,4 or 5 seed depending how the season ends.
Up next for UK is Mississippi ST on Saturday at 130. I predict that UK will win 81-70! GO CATS!!!
Feel free to test me @wildcatgirl1990
Hope yawl enjoyed my blog post on UK VS OLE MISS Recap. My next post will be either late Thursday night or on Friday after the Open Ceremonies in the Olympics. GO TEAM USE!!
Thanks,
Brittay

No comments:
Post a Comment