To start off what in the world was that?? That was the worst game I have ever seen this season. We really lose at home? What? As many of you all know we lost to Arkansas 71-67. This post is probably going too be short and sweet.
So whos's my player of the game this week? My player of the game is defiantly the one and only WILLIE CAULEY STEIN. He played his heart out and played when no one else did. He had 16 points 13 REB., 2 BLKS, 1 Steal. It good to see him back and playing well.
UK is defiantly on the hot seat after that lost. I just hope they can win Saturday at South Carolina. You would think that would be a GRANTEE win but after what we saw last night nothing is GRANTEE.
Well my prediction for Saturday is UK 81 and SC 65, I think UK will bounce back from this horrible lost and get a big win against an awful South Carolina team.
Hopefully I will be able to blog about a big WIN against SOUTH CAROLINE on Saturday, until next time have a great day.
Feel free to tweet me @wildcatgirl1990
Thanks
Brittany

No comments:
Post a Comment