Sunday, February 2, 2014

SuperBowl 48??




Well i defiantly did not see the Superbowl going this way. I was more wrong then I have ever been. The Superbowl sucked, the commercial wasn't as good as they normally are. If you would have told me that the first play of the game would of been a safety in favor of Seattle. I would have looked at you like you was dumb. This was the worst Superbowl I have ever seen. 

The best part of the Superbowl was the half time show with Bruno Mars. In my opinion he was the best half time show in a Superbowl that I can remember. Loved the dancing, loved how in sync he was with his band, the fireworks at the end of his how, and not a big fan of the Red Hot Chili Peppers but they did awesome as well. 


Bottom line Seattle showed up and Denver didn't. You could tell from the start who wanted this game more. And I think Richard Sherman shot him self in the foot by his comments that he mad after they beat the 49ers. 


My favorite brand during the Superbowl on twitter would have to be Doritos. They were killing it from the start. I also loved the two Doritos commercials and the Budweiser commercial with the horse and puppy was so ADORABLE!!!



"Puppy Love" the Cutest commercial of the Superbowl!!

Final Seahawks 43 Broncos 8!! Way to go Seahawks yawl played awesome. Broncos on the other hand yawl should be ashamed of yourself's!!

My next post should be on Wednesday after the UK VS OLE MISS game that is on Tuesday. Hope the Cats can get a home game win!! GO CATS!!! My prediction is UK 85 Ole Miss 73


Feel free to tweet me @wildcatgirl1990

Hope you all enjoyed my recap of the worst Superbowl and commercials but with the Best half time show ever!!!

Thanks,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment