Sunday, February 23, 2014

UK vs LSU

Hey guys, Sorry it''s been a long time since I have posted a UK recap. I have been crazy busy with school. But any ways my thoughts on the game!! HMM!!

I would say that the game was too close the whole way through. We should have blew LSU out of RUPP but instead every time we got a lead we would let them come back. Not Cool!!!




My Player of the Game would have to be Andrew Harrison and Julius Randle. I have two this week because Andrew hit some big free throws at the end of regulation and Julius Randle hit a big lay up at the end of Over time. 

Our leading scorer was Aaron Harrison with 21. Welcome back Aaron. Then we had James Young with 20 followed by Andrew Harrison with 9 and Julius Randle had 8. Although Julius Randle didn't score a lot of points it sure helped them out with his rebounding. He was the leading rebounding for the Cats and had 15 rebounds. He was the only Cat to have a double digit rebounding game. Yay Go Julius!! 

Hopefully the next time I will be able to blog will be after UK gets a little bit of revenge on ARKANSAS!! My prediction is UK 85- Arkansas 70. 

Feel Free to Tweet me @wildcatgirl1990 Thanks for reading

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment