Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kentucky Vs Missouri

This game was a good game for Kentucky from start to finish. This in my opinion was the best start of Andrew Harrison all year. I would say that this game had to of been UK's best game all year even though Missouri was not ranked.

The leader in scoring was Aaron Harrison with 21, followed by James Young with 20 and third was Julius Randle with 18. Our point guard Andrew Harrison had 14, which you like to see your point guard play well.

The twin combined for 33 points and only had ONE turnover between them!!



My Player of the Game-Andrew and Aaron Harrison


UK did have a 16 point lead but every time Missouri went on a run they matched it with a big basket or getting to the free throw line. I still think this team can still come together and still become the team that we all thought they was going to be from the start. Obviously there not going to go 40-0 now but they can still when a national championship. I still have faith in my team and until they show me that they really don't care or don't have heart anymore I will cheer for them win or lose. I know the LSU game was a really bad lost but they did make a come back and just ran out of time.

Up next for Kentucky is Ole MISS with Marshall Henderson at RUPP!! Let's just hope they can keep the momentum going and home streak alive!! LET's GO CATS!

On a side note the Super bowl is tomorrow and I'm super excited. As a COLT's Fan I still like Peyton Manning and want to see him succeed. So my prediction for the Super bowl tomorrow is Broncos 42 and Seahawks 38. Go BRONCOS!!!

Feel free to tweet me any time at @wildcatgirl1990
Hope you enjoyed my recap of UK vs MIZZOUI 

Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment