Monday, October 6, 2014

Indianapolis Pregame Post

Hey guys figured I would go ahead and do my Pre-game post for Indianapolis Colts game against the Houston Texans on Thursday Night. Of course I pick the Colts to win!! I say that Luck has another big offense performance like he did against Jacksonville and Tennessee. I say Luck throws for 415 yards and 4 touch downs. The only thing we have to worry about on their defense is JJ Watt. Houston has a lot of question marks on offense at quarterback and the rest off the offense. I also believe that our defense will all so have a big performance again like they did against Baltimore. I say that we will get 3 turnovers and the Colts offense will have 1 or fewer turnovers. I think Bjourner Werner will pick off were he left off and will have another two sacks. Also the Colts defense will get another 2 sacks rather it is from Cory Redding or some other player that will step up. I think that our secondary will get 2 interceptions. One of those will come in the red zone and they will run it back for a touchdown, and the other one will come around mid field. I also think that there other turnover will either come on special teams or will be a fumble recovery. My player of the game on defense will be Bjourner Werner again, and my player of the game on offense will be Andrew Luck because we will make the big plays when they matter the most. I predict the colts will win in a big way. The score will be COLTS 38 Houston 7. Our defense will miss a tackle in the first qt and Houston will get there only score of the game on their first drive of the game. 




Hope you all like my pregame post and agree with it. Feel free to tweet me @wildcatgirl1990. Stay tune for my post game post of the COLTS game and my Pre&post game of the UK GAME. As always GO COLTS, and GO CATS!!!


Thanks,
Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment